What is Buttock Augmentation ?
Buttock augmentation is a procedure that reshapes and enhances your gluteal area, providing you with an uplifted and better-shaped buttock profile. The most common methods for enlarging and reshaping your buttocks are fat grafting using your own fat tissue (also known as the Brazilian butt lift), or with buttock implants.
Fat Transfer – Brazilian Butt Lift
During this procedure, our surgeons remove your fat from another area of your body to obtain it
usually the abdomen, flanks, or thighs and inject it into the buttocks to gain volume. By reshaping the abdomen, hips, flanks or thighs, the improved shape and size of the buttocks become much more noticeable.
Implants are most appropriate for treating flat or undefined buttocks, particularly for patients who have limited fatty tissue. Butt implants are not effective for treating sagging buttocks that may occur after significant weight loss. If you desire a more rounded buttock apperarance, you can choose buttock implants while fat grafting is an excellent way to contour and reshape your butt.
Silicone Injections – Patient Safety Warning
Silicone injections are often offered by unlicensed individuals. That is why it is an unsafe and unacceptable option for buttock augmentation and should be avoided.
Things to consider for Buttock Augmentation
- Wear compression garments and loose clothing that doesn’t restrict the buttock area.
- Sleep on your stomach and avoid driving for at least two weeks.
- Patients will be instructed to avoid sitting or putting pressure on the buttock for an amount of time in order to minimize complications.
- A special pillow will be given to you by our surgeons. Or else you can use a rolled tower if your doctor recommends to sit on, so your tighs handle the majority of your weight instead of your buttocks.
- Begin exercising when you are allowed to do so to supply fresh blood to the area.
- Be sure to follow all instructions given by your doctor after the procedure.
- Type of anaesthesia: General
- Where you should have the surgery: In a full-fledged hospital
- Duration of the surgery: 2 hours
- Hospitalization: 1 night
- Hotel stay after the surgery: 4 nights
- Total stay in Turkey: 6 nights
- Return to work: after 2 weeks